RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In case products are delivered:
The right of withdrawal only applies to sales transactions between the merchant and a customer.
- After purchasing products, the customer has the possibility to terminate the agreement without statement of reasons within 14 days. This reflection period will commence on the day following the receipt of the product by the customer or a representative who has been appointed by the customer and disclosed to the merchant prior to establishing the agreement.
- During the reflection period, the customer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack the product in such a degree as is necessary in order to determine if he wishes to keep the product. In case he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all provided accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original state in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the merchant.
- When the customer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he must inform the merchant of this within 14 days after receiving the product. In order to inform the merchant, the customer should use the model form. After informing the merchant that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The customer must show evidence that he sent back the product in time, for instance by showing a proof of dispatch.
- In case the customer has not informed the merchant that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or has not sent back the product to the merchant after the terms mentioned in paragraph 2 and 3 have ended, the buy will be final.
In case services are supplied:
- In case services are supplied, the customer has the possibility to terminate the agreement without statement of reason within 14 days, starting from the day the agreement is established.
- In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer and/or business client will comply with the reasonable and clear instructions that the merchant has provided him with the offer and/or at the latest during delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- In case the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs on his behalf will not exceed the shipping costs.
- In case the customer has already paid a certain amount, the merchant will refund him as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days. The condition is that the product has already been received by the merchant or that conclusive evidence of the return shipment can be shown.
Article 8 - Exclusion from the right of withdrawal
- The merchant can exclude the customer’s right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion from the right of withdrawal only applies when the merchant has clearly mentioned this in the offer in a timely manner before concluding the agreement.
- Exclusion from the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been created by the merchant according to the customer’s specifications;
b. that are clearly of a personal nature;
c. that, due to their nature, cannot be sent back;
d. that can easily spoil or age;
e. of which the price is subject financial market fluctuations on which the mechant has no influence whatsoever;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the customer has broken the sea.
h. for hygiene products of which the customer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion from the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. concerning lodging, transportation, catering or leisure activities to be carried out on a specific date or during a specific period;
b. of which the supply has already commenced before the end of the reflection period with explicit consent from the customer;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
You can download the withdrawal form here.